Cookdordogne offer private groups from 6 to 10 people an exclusive full day experience of three course menu with pairing wines for those who are real foodies.
FULL DAY, HANDS ON COOKING COURSE
Starting between 10am , this cookery course begins with an introduction to the regions unique ingredients, the products to look for and explanation of the foie gras, duck and truffle products for which this region is famous. Then in teams of two in our outside kitchen, you will enjoy a hands-on, informative, fun session preparing, cooking and eating a range of delicious, exciting and surprisingly simple regional dishes that chefs of all abilities can recreate at home.
- Start time 10am at Cookdordogne
- Course language: English
- Explanation of the unique products of the region with welcome drink, from chef Ian and the team
- Tuition, demonstration of and participation in preparing produce for cooking
- Tuition, demonstration of and participation in traditional Perigordian cooking and cooking methods
- Tuition, demonstration of and participation in food styling
- Three course lunch with wine, and non-alcoholic beverages
- 6 hour duration
- Adults only